As at present technology is involved in every working field and due to tough competition in the work atmosphere, people are spending lots of time on the computer, laptop, and tablets to meet their targets and much more career-related works. This, in turn, results in severe health issues and sometimes affect your sleep also.
Sleep and good health
Good health is directly related to sleep. As sleep is the main source of rest given to your body and different body organs like the brain which are continuously in work. However, while sleeping your brain is not at complete rest but yes it is relaxed.
Factors affecting your sleep
- The reason you do not sleep properly is that you are very much stressed.
- The place you choose for sleeping is not as perfect as it has too many lights.
- The bed you are sleeping it is not comfortable.
- The food you eat is also responsible for the disturbed sleep.
- The bad relationship may also keep you up in the night.
Sleep is the prime factor which is responsible for bad health as one gets exhausted very easily if he does not have enough sleep. This will affect all the works he is doing. So is very necessary to have proper sleep, the time duration of the sleep varies with age. As for a newborn its 13-14 hours while for adults, it is 7-8 hours and enjoys your happy healthy life.